Monday, April 30, 2012

Hollywood Walk of Fame Trading Cards (Part 1 of 4)

Today's grooviness is the collection of random group of Hollywood Walk of Fame Trading Cards that I own for some reason.

Today's card is the always ridiculously entertaining Jerry Lewis!


Ewww that is one bad picture they used on this one. And the back one isn't so great either. Meh.

I'm still confused as to who thought it was a good idea to make trading cards out of Hollywood celebrities. Then again, I don't understand trading cards in general. There is a lot of useless information on this card of Mr. Lewis, but then again, the basic purpose of trading cards is to share this kind of stuff with people who don't care in a quick and portable way.


Also, WHAT'S THE QUESTION ON CARD #196?! I MUST KNOW!!


Enjoy, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment