Friday, April 20, 2012

Article #794158 - The Darkwing Duck Watch

Today's item is one of my all-time favorite things - the Darkwing Duck watch.


I can't believe someone would want a Rolex when a watch like this exists.

I've probably had 5 of these watches over the past 20 years, destroying every single one of them from overuse. I just love these things with a firey passion. I stopped wearing them a couple years ago, just because I couldn't stand the thought of killing any more!

Poor mutilated DW watch...

See?! It's terribly sad to see my old Darkwing Duck watch like that... the tears are coming!!

Besides the super coolness of the watch, the art for the box is pretty awesome too! I wish they would make stuff like this again. Oh well, I guess.

A REAL WATCH

Enjoy, and don't forget to be careful when you're getting dangerous!

1 comment:

  1. DARKWING DUCK DISNEY QUARTZ WRIST WATCH 1991 NEW IN BOX RARE HIGHLY COLLECTABLE
    I have one for sale on ebay. Auction ends Sunday Nov 22nd if your interested
    listing ID 151478399892

    ReplyDelete