Thursday, May 13, 2010

Articles #14, 84, and 32 - My Random Button Collection (Part 1)

Well, here we are again with a few more items of randomness brought to you by me and the evil people at Monsanto.

Today, we are going to enter into the dark, dark world of my vast button collection. Now, I've got a lot of band buttons, but for every one of those, I've got a random one to accompany it. As always, click on the photos to enable the ENLARGE-O-MATIC® PHOTO EMBIGGENER!!

First off, we've got the "ICE CAPADES" button. This marvelous button of marvelousness just brings you back to the ice capades from whence it came, doesn't it? I don't know about you, but when I think of the ice capades, I think of the red color of the blood on the ice from the hockey game the night before, the orange of Tony the Tiger, and the pitch black night that will be awaiting me for when I'm making the 12 minute walk back to my car.


Next, we have the lovely "Jesus Loves Me" button. This button was obviously made to remind us that not only does Jesus love human beings, but He also loves that little bear cub that lives inside your heart too. Heartwarming, isn't it?


Lastly, we have this grand "German Power" button. Of course we all know that during the late 1960's while zombie Adolf Hitler was hiding in Buenos Aires, he was secretly making these buttons and illegally trafficking them into the United States. College campuses everywhere were flooded with kids wearing "German Power" buttons. But, when it was discovered that the secret source of these "German Power" buttons was the zombie Adolf Hitler, the CIA hired Tiny Tim and his fiancé Miss Vicki to get married on "The Tonight Show With Johnny Carson", therefore capturing the imagination of the entire population of the United States. While the residents of the US were glued to their television watching perhaps the greatest television event of all time, the US Army bombed Buenos Aires thereby forever defeating the zombie Adolf Hitler. And that, my friends, is the story of the "German Power" button.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment