Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Girl in Gold Boots Memorabilia (Part 5 of 3)

Yeah, I know. I keep saying "That's the end of it all. That's the end of the Girl in Gold Boots stuff." Well, I'm sorry. I'M SORRY, OKAY?! THIS IS REALLY THE LAST ONE... maybe.

Today's article of Girl in Gold Boots-related stuff is the one and only full-length album Sinner or Saint by Joe Valino -- the guy who sang the fantastically memorable "Gold" song on the soundtrack of the film!



This is a pretty great album, actually.

I don't know really any way to recommend this album more than to say "LISTEN TO THIS." This really is a lost classic of lounge music. 

The album isn't much like his hit "Garden of Eden" single, which may be the reason why he didn't make any more records. Sad face.

This is going to sound really stupid, but I'm totally blanking on things to say about this that aren't just "LISTEN AND LIKE THIS, DANG IT" because it's just a really enjoyable album. So, listen to it and like it... dang it!

So, grab a Mai Tai and put this on. You won't be disappointed!



You can download Joe Valino's Sinner or Saint album HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment