Today's record is the astronomically awesome Aerobics USA!
Aerobics USA is, in fact, created by Georgiana Liccione Stewart -- the same genius who brought us Disco For Kids. Remember how groovalicious Disco For Kids was?? Well, Aerobics USA is just about 2/3rds as awesome as that.
Unfortunately, Aerobics USA doesn't include not-disco-but-categorically-described-as-disco disco music. It does, however, include generic cover versions of generic 1980s pop-rock hits!
These hits include --
• Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days", "Born to Run" and "Born in the USA"!
• Phil Collins' "Separate Lives"!
• David Bowie and Mick Jagger's "Dancing in the Streets"!
• Giorgio Moroder's (WHO?!?) "Reach Out"!
and last, but certainly not least...
• The Army's lousy commercial theme song "Be All That You Can Be"!
DANCE MOVES, CHARLIE!!
I have never seen a more rigorous workout than that, and as far as I know, I never will.
This record, which also includes the instrumental versions on the flip side, is a sure fire way to keep in shape AND listen to popular music at the same time!
Keep rockin' your body!! YEAH!!
Download your Aerobics USA workout HERE.