Saturday, February 19, 2011

Article #457 - The Darkwing Duck Bus Sign

"I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the batteries that are not included! I am Darkwiiiiiinnnng Duck!"

Today we have something extremely rare and super awesome - The Darkwing Duck Bus Sign.

As I've said before, I believe I have the world's largest Darkwing Duck collection, and if you don't believe me after seeing this, then you are in denial and must consult your local therapist.

Now if I know you (and I think I do), you must think I'm crazy because I own a bus sign. A Darkwing Duck bus sign, no less. But don't worry! As far as I know it was never actually ON a bus. So, maybe I'm not as insane as you may think. Or maybe I am...? Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN. The plot thickens!

The thing that makes this so ultimately groovalicious to me though, is that it is a full size (5 feet x 2 feet) bus sign and signed by the voice of Darkwing and voice over god, Jim Cummings!

ENJOY!

CLICK on the photo to enable the ENLARGE-O-MATIC PHOTO EMBIGGENER®!!

No comments:

Post a Comment