Sunday, January 30, 2011

Article #908 - The "Beatnick" Cigarette Holder

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm lazy.

Now, onto the blogging...

If I smoked, this would be the single most important item in my whole collection.

When I spend time in costume stores, there's no telling what I will come out with.

Near my house, there is a ginormous warehouse of costume supplies called "Robinson Beautilities". It is very easy to get lost in the piles of clip-on earrings, fake moustaches (a personal favorite), and prosthetic noses.

One day, while diving through the clearance section, I found what might be possibly be the coolest thing I own.

Now, as much as I love those rascally Dalmatians, the evil, monochrome-haired Cruella de Vil has always been a personal hero of mine. You know, minus the whole slaughtering house trained animals for her own amusement (and wardrobe). So, naturally when I saw this "Beatnick" Cigarette Holder, I squealed with delight.


This is also one of those items where I don't know if I love the actual item, or the packaging more.

"Oh' man it's AWAY out!". It literally does not get better than that.

I leave you know with the single greatest song ever written/performed about smoking.


Oh, and here's a public domain movie about beatniks directed by Paul Frees (the voice of Boris Badenov), ingeniously entitled, The Beatniks.


Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Good data. Cheers pertaining to offering us all a real helpful data. Keep up the great function along with continue offering us all more high quality data every so often.Cigarette Holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Za ich pomocą można w parę chwil zamienić zwykłego papierosa w smakowego.
    klik do papierosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major thanks for the blog. Much thanks again. Great. kulki do papierosów

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the blog. Thanks Again. Much obliged. kulki mentolowe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say you got a nice article post. Much thanks again.aplikator kulek do papierosow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your blog post. Much thanks again. Really Cool. kulki do papierosów

    ReplyDelete