Friday, November 2, 2012

The Girl in Gold Boots Memorabilia (Part 6 of 3)

Oh, just accept it. There will never be an end to the Girl in Gold Boots memorabilia.

The record is by harmonica guy Danny Welton, who also did the theme song from Looking for Mr. Goodbar


This record includes two instrumental/incidental songs from the "soundtract"... ALL OF THE SINGLES SPELL "SOUNDTRACK" WRONG!!

The track "Julie" is the full length version of the "A New Companion" track from the earlier soundtrack, so this replaces that one on the "soundtract".

I can't figure out where the song "Stroblights" is in the film, but then again, it might not be in the finished film so I just tacked it on at the end.

Also, THEY SPELLED "STROBE LIGHTS" WRONG!!

Seriously, what is up with this misspelling conspiracy?!


You can download the updated version of the Girl in Gold Boots Soundtrack HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Can you tell me how to pull music off of a video, I want to make my own soundtrack of the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane"(1977) like you did with Girl in Gold Boots. I don't understand how to seperate the voices from the music. I downloaded a few programs but it just gives me an audio file of the entire movie. Thanks. Couldn't find an email for you so posted here.

    ReplyDelete