Thursday, February 4, 2010

Willkommen

Welcome to 'my little underground'.

Basically, the point of this blog (or at least what it will start as) is to act as a window into my obsessions. For one, I collect a lot of things. A lot. Some make sense. Some don't. Some are just plain weird. Some are part of a larger collection. I claim to have the largest "Darkwing Duck" collection in the known universe, and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.

I want to share my obsessions with the world, be it music (ahem... the Ramones), toys, movies, random items of randomness, strange records, books, clothes, or the overuse of parentheses (I like that one a lot) I want to share it with you all.

I hope you enjoy your trip through 'my little underground and the world of TRON®*'.


*TRON® is a registered trademark of the Walt Disney Company, and although I may be obsessed with a Disney television show, and Disney in general (as some people may argue), I am not, have not, and will never be endorsed by the Walt Disney Company**.

**Unless they ask if I want their endorsement, whence I shall answer affirmatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment